Other than the jobs listed, we are not currently hiring – but if you’re passionate about games, feel you would fit comfortably into our team, and are brilliant at what you do, then we want to hear from you. Drop us a mail with your CV and a link to your portfolio –email@example.com.
Marketing & PR Manager
VooFoo are currently looking for an experienced Marketing & PR Manager to help promote our games and our studio. If you are a bubbly and charismatic
person, absolutely love games, and have experience marketing and promoting games, then you may just be who we are looking for.
- Responsible for maximising digital console sales opportunities for global markets for existing and new IP’s.
- Undertake market research and analysis.
- Manage relationships with 1st party platform holders, the games media, and end consumers via social media channels.
- Carefully manage all marketing costs at or below budgeted amounts and determine potential spend against budget and goals.
- Working closely with development teams to facilitate successful announcement and launch strategies.
- Forecasting of all products pre-green light and updated all the way through the product’s development.
- Budget and P&L management, forecasting, projections, market analysis, risk analysis and recovery plans.
- Attending games and technology events across the world to represent our products and promote the studio.
- Creation and delivery of presentations which will be used in client meetings and demos.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media.
- Community and social media interaction ownership.
- Securing coverage deals with the games press.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Marketing / PR role in the video games industry.
- Avid gamer, passion for console games, preferably in the field of indie games.
- Experience promoting at least one console title
- A strong understanding, and proven experience of marketing.
- A strong understanding of core marketing skills, including PR and branding.
- A charismatic, energetic and integral character.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- Computer literate.
- Well connected within the games industry.
- Marketing degree or equivalent.
- Ability to create web pages.
- Good maker of tea/coffee!
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded by developers and eight years old in July, 2015, VooFoo presents an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly successful indie team. We have a great working relationship with some major publishers and multiple published titles, including launch titles for PS Vita and PS4.
We offer a very competitive salary and significant project bonuses. With only six developers currently in the team, we’re intent on remaining relatively small but highly efficient! You’ll have the opportunity to spread your wings and feel a real sense of achievement. We work hard, but also play hard in a relaxed and enjoyable working atmosphere with flexi-time.