Hustle Kings on Playstation Vita?

Any general waffle or miscellaneous chit-chat related to Hustle Kings on PlayStation 3 should go here.

Hustle Kings on Playstation Vita?

Postby yohan12 » December 25th, 2011, 7:05 am

I own hustle kings on PS3, I am getting a Vita and am exited for all the cool features including cross play between the PS3 and Vita. Since the game is on both PS3 and Vita will they have the same trophy list or are they separate? Also I am wondering if when the Vita version comes out will people who own the game on the PS3 get a discount on the Vita version and the other way around.
yohan12

Re: Hustle Kings on Playstation Vita?

Postby Tam_VF » January 3rd, 2012, 8:13 pm

Hi Yohan,

Glad to hear you are looking forward to Hustle Kings on Vita :)
The trophy lists for both games are the same. You'll be able to keep track of your trophies specifically on the Vita or overall PSN trophies using the Trophies app on the Vita. There's also an activity tab which means you'll be able to see when your friends earn trophies too.
There won't be a discount for owners of the PS3 version, but some of the Vita pre-order packs come with a voucher for money off downloadable games which will be valid for Hustle Kings.
We have made a lot of improvements to Hustle Kings for Vita along with various Vita exclusive features so it's not just a second copy of the same game you will be getting, it's almost a whole new game.
Tam_VF

Re: Hustle Kings on Playstation Vita?

Postby yohan12 » January 5th, 2012, 12:53 am

Thanks for the reply, cant wait :D
yohan12

Return to Hustle Kings PS3 Discussion