Overdue patch

Any general waffle or miscellaneous chit-chat related to Hustle Kings on PlayStation 3 should go here.

Re: Overdue patch

Postby homerjnick » June 20th, 2011, 3:43 pm

John_VF wrote:, it's inevitable that the in-game elements will have to be identical for it to work properly. Vita is awesome and we've been doing our best to make Hustle Kings even better.

Interesting quote...so you can't discuss a patch but things for Vita & PS3 must be identically...in other words there may be a patch for the PS3 since you have fixed things for Vita! I didn't hear that from you... :D

18 months is great at supporting a PSN (Idol Minds are still supporting PAIN and that is coming up for 48 months), Hustle Kings has brought me some good times like various Pool leagues and tournaments so you certainly don't deserve any verbal abuse.
homerjnick

Postby QuietlyWrong » June 20th, 2011, 8:20 pm

Any chance you could convince Sony to accept that a PS3 game patch, patching the rules, should be released in advance of the PSVita version, so that we've got time to get used to the new rules before PSVita owners come along and thrash us all with their better understanding of the new rules? ;)
QuietlyWrong

Postby jonuvull » June 21st, 2011, 7:52 pm

I agree that you don't deserve that kind of abuse, Lordy shame on you, just one more thing what is this psvita your talking about?
jonuvull

Previous

Return to Hustle Kings PS3 Discussion