PSN outage

Any general waffle or miscellaneous chit-chat related to Hustle Kings on PlayStation 3 should go here.

PSN outage

Postby jonuvull » May 14th, 2011, 5:07 pm

Hi all was just wondering if anybody knows when PSN will be back online, really missing competitive pool on HK .
jonuvull

Re: PSN outage

Postby Ouazegaga » May 14th, 2011, 5:25 pm

Well, it has been told that PSN will be fully restored on May, 31st.

So, perhaps, we'll have to wait the last week of May (because it will be restored region by region... first Japan, then US, and finally Europe).

I'm not too disturbed by this PSN outage (because I not pay for it, I'm aware it should be different for the PSN+ customers):

- First, the network must be extremely securised when it will be relaunched. Imagine if a new hack happens after a few days...
- Secondly, we'll have the choice to download two free PSN games in a list of five (ok, it will be certainly Minis, or awful games) but it's better than nothing.
- Thirdly, 1 free month of PSN+. After 1 month, you'll lose everything you have downloaded for free, but, then again, it's better than nothing.

We'll see... a free Carom Pack for Hustle Kings, why not? 8-) .
Ouazegaga

Re: PSN outage

Postby Ouazegaga » May 17th, 2011, 1:31 pm

Now that certain PSN services have been restored and you’re once again enjoying online gaming, it seems a good time to confirm what is being offered as part of the Welcome Back programme.

Once we restore PlayStation Store, which will be just a little while longer, you will have the opportunity to claim your Welcome Back gifts. Please note that the Welcome Back programme is only available for those countries with access to PlayStation Store*.

All existing PlayStation Network members will be able to access the following from PlayStation Store*:

Two PS3 games from the following list:

* LittleBigPlanet
* Infamous*
* Wipeout HD/Fury
* Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
* Dead Nation*

For those with PSP accounts, you will also be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list:

* LittleBigPlanet PSP
* ModNation PSP
* Pursuit Force
* Killzone Liberation*

- 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers*

2. For the German market, InFamous and Dead Nation will be replace with Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings in the selection of PS3 games.

Lucky germans!

Good, a lot of new online players for Hustle Kings! 8-)

------------------------------------------------------------

In my case, I have any of the offered games. My choice will be definitely LBP and Dead Nation (two opposite games :D )

Even if it is old games (except Dead Nation), I'm pleasantely surprised. I was convinced that free games would be Minis or awful PSN games. That's not.

And, rumor says that the free PSN+ content downloaded during the free month, could be conserved and playable "forever", even if you don't take a PSN+ subscription after the free month. If this rumor is true, it will be nice from Sony.

It's not the same opinion for everybody, but this time, I can say it: Sony rules. ;)
Ouazegaga

Return to Hustle Kings PS3 Discussion